Monday 31 December 2018

Happy New Year 2019

Tiada kejayaan yg dicapai melalui apa yg ku usahakan sdiri melainkan hanya dengan kehebatan dan izinMu ya Allah..

This business is about giving awareness and convincing people to have a protection. We’re dealing with people & feeling. Helping people but sometimes we did hurt too. Witnessing people diagnosed with Critical Illness is really painful. No joke. It’s Qada’ & Qadar Allah that we must accept. This business also about self developing and build our own business empire. It’s not easy but worth it!!

Alhamdulillah..Syukur ya Allah 😭
Pencapaian tahun 2018

Star Club PORTUGAL
Shenzen
Hangzhou
Bandung
Apple Voucher RM1,500

Without support & pray from people around me i won’t achieve all this. Thank you my beautiful leaders Farah Rosli, RY Team, Kak Yusliza Yusof & Irene Irene, Eagle Team, rakan2 Al Isra, my travel buddy (u know who u are), my beloved hubby Muhamad Asmawi Ahmad, my family papa, mama, kids, mother in law, siblings, in laws, bibik Suli Riwsyati, kawan2 yg terlalu ramai utk disebut di sini.. and not to forget to all my clients yg sgt supportive and trust me with all your heart 😘

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 ❤️

About the picture: Gambar paling byk like 2018
#NoniePrudential

No comments:

Post a Comment