Sunday 13 January 2019

Alhamdullilah for another achievement

Alhamdulillah.. received this poster this morning from my beautiful leader, Farah Rosli Subhanallah.. Lisbon, Portugal StarClub saya yg ke-6. I just want to proof that.. if someone like me, yg byk kelemahan ini bole buat apatah lg anda semua yg hebat2 .

Yesss..it’s not easy dlm membuka minda rakyat Malaysia & memberi kesedaran tentang kepentingan Takaful. Byk liku2 yg perlu saya lalui sepanjang sy berada dlm business ini. But this is what Allah has planned for me. I just do it!! Rempuhhhh dan lalui saja apa yg Allah has planned! And do it only for HIM. Insha allah HE will show us the way..

Dalam business ini, saya belajar apa itu erti PERJUANGAN! Berjuang dan berjihad dlm berdakwah tentang Perlindungan Kewangan melalui Takaful. Di sini juga, saya belajar tentang ‘SABAR’ dlm berurusan sesama manusia. Great things take time. Never Give Up. Always put our level best in whatever we do. Be Positive and have faith & strong believe that nothing is impossible with HIS Power!!!! Insha allah..

Thank you guys for always be with me. Without u all, i am Nothing! 😊

#NoniePrudential

No comments:

Post a Comment